Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge # 8



http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-8.html

This is challenge #8 which was to make something with a summer theme. These photos were taken in 2009 and I have been trying to stick them on paper since! I knew I wanted to use blue paper for the background but didn't know what else! Since I had been using Pooh Font and A Childs Year all day, I figured, why stop now!
So here it is. My daughter (yup the baby from challenge #6) finding a crab at Cape Cod.. She was so proud of herself!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the doodling around the photos!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is my husbands favorite of the challenges I completed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! TOO FUNNY! My husband just pointed out a typo I had....
    original post had
    "My daughter (yup the baby from challenge #6) finding a crap at Cape Cod.. She was so proud of herself!"
    Ummm, I don't think that is what she found!!

    ReplyDelete