Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Girl Scout thank you gifts


This year, for the first time, I was in charge of the Cookie Cupboard and the Cookie booths for my area (16 troops, about 200 girls). I approached a few business' about allowing the Scouts to sell cookies out front. After working out schedules, I was pleased to have spoken with these companies. I decided that THIS year, as I am not sure if it was done in the past, we should do thank you gifts to show our appreciation. So I bought some square vases from Walmart, used some vinyl bought from signwarehouse.com, my Cricut Expression, and Sure Cuts A Lot program on my computer. I am going to have each troop write a thank you note with their troop number on a post it sized paper and it and put it inside. What do ya think?

1 comment:

  1. Karen, those girl scout vases are adorable! What a great idea. What would we ever do without our cricuts! Momo sent me to your blog and I am your newest follower. ~ Laurie a/k/a Lu

    ReplyDelete